ARBOR LODGING PARTNERS has acquired 12 hotels with 1,313 rooms in six markets as part of a joint venture with GFH Financial Group B.S.C. The acquisition brings Arbor Lodging’s portfolio to 37 hotels and almost 5,000 rooms in 15 states.
The newly acquired hotels are:
- The Hilton Garden Inn Pasadena/Arcadia and the Springhill Suites Pasadena/Arcadia in Arcadia, California
- The Hampton Inn Irvine/Lake Forest and the Hilton Garden Inn Irvine/Lake Forest in Foothill Ranch, California
- The Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield in Bakersfield, California
- The Hilton Garden Inn Folsom in Folsom, California
- The Hilton Garden Inn Roseville in Roseville, California
- The Courtyard Inn Hartford/Farmington in Farmington, Connecticut
- The Residence Inn Hartford/Rocky Hill in Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- The Homewood Suites Wallingford in Wallingford, Connecticut
- The Homewood Suites Somerset in Somerset, New Jersey
- The Residence Inn Mount Olive in Mt Olive Township, New Jersey
“Consistent with our strategic investment plans, we are pleased to invest in high-performing hotel markets while concurrently continuing our own growth as an influential hotel investment and management firm,” said Vamsi Bonthala, CEO of Chicago-based Arbor.
The company will renovate each property, including modernization of guestrooms, guest bathrooms, lobbies and common areas, as well as meeting spaces and food and beverage outlets.
“Each hotel is well-situated in its own community and has a long history of guest satisfaction,” said Sheenal Patel, CEO of Arbor’s affiliate Arbor Lodging Management which will manage the properties.
Arbor Lodging formed in 2017 after the company’s merger with NVN Hotels.