Asian Hospitality is a new monthly news magazine and North America’s biggest selling bi-lingual Asian magazine targeting the Hospitality industry.
The Asian community has come to dominate the multi-billion dollar hospitality industry in the US. So complete is their domination of this sector, that there is barely an exit off America’s major interstates that does not boast a motel, run by an Asian, serving the ubiquitous American traveller. It accounts for around 35 per cent of all the available hotel rooms in the country.
Asian Hospitality helps the Asian hotelier by providing updated news, advice and information It reports on the latest developments in the sector and informs, educates and entertains in a unique style with its journalistic heritage, spanning over three decades.
Asian Hospitality is an inclusive publication; for sharing information and learn about the industry through a common medium.
Asian Hospitality uniquely provides editorial in Gujarati, the language spoken by the majority of Asian hoteliers. Over 60 per cent of AAHOA members are Patels, just one of the many Gujarati communities in the hospitality industry. As the primary language of the sector, it allows key decision makers to make informed decisions. Majority of these hotels are operated by enterprising owner managers and their families. Indian women play a key role in the family business. They may appear to be in the background, but are often the ones who make decisions. These owner/managers are open to new ideas, are flexible and nimble enough to respond to changing market trends.
Published in English and Gujarati, Asian Hospitality is your road map into the Asian community in the US.
ASIAN HOSPITALITY is owned by Asian Media & Marketing Group USA Inc.
Ramniklal Solanki CBE
Kalpesh R Solanki
Shailesh R Solanki
CRM and Digital Assets Manager
Business Development Manager
- Launch Date – Septermber 10 , 2004
- ASIANHOSPITALITY.com is an award-winning news and information site providing visitors with Industry News, Tredns & Issues ,Brand , F & B & Special Reports — all updated 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- ASIANHOSPITALITY.com allows readers to participate in the nation’s conversation. Readers can comment on stories, recommend stories to friends, interact with newsroom staff, and talk with other ASIANHOSPITALITY.com readers.
- In March 2016, ASIAN HOSPITALITY sites had nearly 400000 unique visitors* and 100000 page views*.
- ASIANHOSPITALITY.com offers RSS feeds (free of charge) for news and video content.
ASIAN HOSPITALITY is as dynamic as the news itself: colorful, people-centered, riveting. We give Americans news they can use — how, when, and where they want it — breaking down complex issues with visual storytelling and a uniquely personal focus.
Credible, accurate, and up-to-the-minute, ASIAN HOSPITALITY provides both a quick look at what’s happening in the world today and in-depth analysis of larger, far-reaching issues.