Stonebridge Cos. has promoted Brian Leiker as the general manager of the 230-room Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center. Michael Cranor is the new cluster revenue manager at the Denver-based company under founder and CEO Navin Dimond.
The company also named Pratik Amin as general manager for its Hyatt Place Fort Lee/George Washington Bridge in Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Leiker, a 19-year veteran of the hospitality, has been with Stonebridge Companies for 13 years. He most recently served as the general manager of the 302-room dual-branded Homewood Suites and Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Convention Center.
Cranor, who has been with the company more than 11 years, will focus on revenue management at Stonebridge’s Denver International Airport cluster. His past roles include property revenue manager, accounting manager, and task force general manager; general manager of the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Highlands Ranch Colorado; and accounting manager of the Courtyard by Marriott Cherry Creek.
Amin assumed his first general manager role two years ago and has more than 13 years of hospitality and hotel management experience.
Along with Amin, the company also added seven other new members to its team of more than 3,100 associates:
- Erik Mendoza, general manager, Hilton Garden Inn – San Francisco Airport North
- Randie Mallory, general manager, Residence Inn by Marriott – Denver/Cherry Creek
- Chris Tolbertson, general manager, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott – Loveland/Fort Collins
- Samira Machado, director of sales, Hyatt Place Fort Lee/George Washington Bridge
- Matthew King, director of sales and marketing, Residence Inn by Marriott – Seattle Downtown/Convention Center
- Kate Thompson, director of sales and marketing, Renaissance Hotel – Denver Downtown City Center
- Emily Renn, area director of sales, Embassy Suites by Hilton – Anchorage, Home2 Suites by Hilton – Anchorage/Midtown and TownePlace Suites by Marriott – Anchorage.
In March, Stonebridge contracted to manage three Hyatt Hotels in its hometown, Denver.